As I mentioned the other day, it’s important to remind people that you are appreciative in life. We may always think this but it’s helpful to let them know. Sometimes it’s little things but it’s those little things that sometimes make a difference:
– I am grateful for my job and that I enjoy it still.
– I love that I have flexibility and learn every time I teach
– while I’m not keen about being up so early in the morning, I do like being done earlier in the day.
– I’m grateful for those family and friends who accept me as I am so I can be myself
– I’m grateful for those family and friends who don’t accept me as I am but still love me anyways (to each their own, eh)
– I’m grateful for the love, understanding and joy that K and I have for each other and of each other.
– Tickle fights rawk!
– I am grateful for the life I have and the path I’m on
– I am grateful that I now look forward to a long life and all that I will experience in life
Life is good, eh?